Friday, November 20, 2009

To do or Not to Do, That is the Question?

I don't know where to start when it comes to writing (or rather typing) in my blog again. It always seems a hassle to even try starting a new topic. I can't really say, "OMG! It's been soooo long, I'm soooooooo sorry guys!" That's kind of...1990s. Haha.

Anyways, to keep an update, I'm currently tending to my studies. I've finally decided to stick to a business degree. I found this very stimulating. I've always wanted to own my own business. But then again, doesn't everyone?

Speaking of which, John and I have discussed for quite a while about making our own business. I liked the idea at first, but once John started to push for the website deadline, I wanted out. Even now, I'm considering to make it out on my own. It might not be morally right, but if I want it done right, I have to do it myself. Right? Since I'm "helping" with the business and not really owning anything, I may be getting the short end of the stick here; Phil and Marc says so, too.

You can't promise stocks or royalties when nothing has been established yet!!!

You can't give empty promises when you don't even know the outcome either!

At times, I feel like I should just do it myself...but then I start getting self-conscious and I start feeling guilty for even thinking about it. But then again, I really want to do it myself. Either way, I'm going to start a business off.

Damn Marc for being right....

No comments:

Post a Comment