Saturday, January 29, 2011

*Cough* *Wheeze* *Hack* I'm Sick! :(

I've been home for about three days now, with one night of feverish delusions and two nights of endless hacking of the lungs. Sitting down, watching a marathon of stand-ups on Comedy Central, while feeling as if my lungs would come up my throat, I'm somewhat glad I'm not outside.

Mother Nature seems moody lately considering it was sunny just the other day. With global warming breathing down our necks, I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed in March.

The longer I sit here though, the more I feel like my lungs are on fire. It also feels like my lungs might come up through to my throat and choke me if I cough too hard. It's ridiculous! This sickness that I've somehow contracted has evolved. Deslym doesn't even work anymore! And it's supposed to be a twelve hour thing! Ugh! This totally sucks! Luckily, the promethazine codeine works like a charm, but sucks since it's a bedtime medication. Within thirty minutes, I'm out like a light!

If the coughing fit wasn't bad enough, what makes it worse is that my boyfriend even caught it as well. The thing is that I don't know who got it from who! Doesn't really matter though, we're both sick anyways. The more better to stay in bed longer (I know he would agree :P)!

Ah, if only there was a non-drowsy version of promethazine codeine... That would be awesome! I don't know how much longer I can last with this ridiculous sickness! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment